The CALI logo is the most immediate representation of our company and our brand. It is a valuable asset that must be used consistently in the proper, approved forms.
The logo has 3 approved uses:
- For limited space the CALI lettering only
- For space that accommodates out secondary line
- The entire CALI lock-up with the 4 social media icons to the loft of the CALI lettering and in a square.
Guidelines in using the CALI logo:
- The logo should never be flush against another design element or text without allowing “air” to flow between the logo and photography, copy, art, or any other design elements. The negative space allows the eye to travel easily.
- The logo cannot be distorted from it’s designed aspect ratio, therefore stretching or squashing the logo shape and text is a no-no.
- The color of the logo cannot be altered in any way. This will confuse the brand image.
- Replacing the font in the logo is a definite no-no. The selected typeface should be used at all times with the presentation of the logo.
If you have any questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.