Five steps to promoting CALI at your school
We suggest five basic steps all schools should take to ensure students know about CALI Lessons.
- Introduce CALI to 1Ls during orientation.
- Send a reminder announcement to all students early in the semester. (Both in Fall and Spring!)
- Remind them again later in the semester just as students are getting serious about studying for exams.
- Make sure Teaching Faculty, Academic Success Program coordinators and Librarians all know about CALI.
- Display the posters, flyers and digital signage that CALI provides.
Check the More Resources links on the right hand side of the page for implementation ideas, ready made display files and suggested language for emails.